Friday, July 8, 2011

{Happy Fourth!}

IMG_7929

My brother-in-law and his wife came out from Maryland to visit last weekend. It was wonderful for Cash to meet his Aunt & Uncle.

We spent Saturday at Possum Kingdom with my friend Megan and her family for a little wedding celebration before the big day in HAWAII!!! YAY! I'M GOING TO HAWAII!! That reminds me,... I have to start working out....

IMG_7898


IMG_7925

Sweetest baby ever!

IMG_7884


IMG_7887

This is our first family portrait. I haven't really been ready to be photographed, but this seemed like an opportunity,... halfway disguised.

IMG_7894

Cash LOVED to be outside!! It was a bit cooler at the lake than it is in the metroplex, with some wind and cloud coverage, or we would spend more time outside. Waiting,... waiting,.... waiting for Fall.

IMG_7946

We spent Sunday at my parents house for a fish fry,... totally should have taken pictures of all. the. food!!! It was so good! Fried catfish, homemade fries and hush puppies,... coleslaw, cheesecake, watermelon,... oh my! I loved it all,... Cash? Not so much. :( Sorry buddy!

On the actual 4th, my husband and his brother went to the Rangers/Orioles game where they paid $85/ticket to watch their team lose,... sorry guys! And my sister-in-law and I hit up the movies for Water For Elephants. I loved it!! It's been a while since I read the book, so I'm not too sure on the accuracy, but it was still really good! Recommended. No fireworks were seen,... but I would still say it was a successfully festive weekend! Thanks Matt & Jess for flying all the way out here for some fun in the sun, thanks Matt, Holly, Dad & Mom for all the yummy food! Thanks Megan, Pat & Ken for hosting such a great time at the lake! Thank you Robert Pattinson for looking hot in WFE. :)

I hope you all had wonderful, safe holiday weekends too!

1 comment:

  1. That's your first family pic? Crazy talk, picture girl! You (& the boys) look great!

    ReplyDelete