Thursday, August 6, 2009

{New Layout}

So,... it's ALMOST the weekend! Tonight I am headed out to get some thread so I can get started on that mystery project I was telling you about! :) AND I am patiently awaiting the arrival of a couple pairs of super cute shoes that I ordered online.... could have used a great pair of cute patent leather flats TODAY! ;)
I realized today that every time I take a peek at my BLOG, you know, just to make sure everything lays out properly, I feel very "crowded". Not that my little re-vamp isn't busy, but BLOG busy, not decor busy. Anyway, it took me FOREVER to figure out how to make these changes and I want to know what you think. Yay? Nay? What about that picture collage at the top? I can't figure out how to make it smaller, I would like it to be just as wide but maybe not so tall. Anyway, any pointers, secrets and tips would be a great help!
And I leave you with,... a couple of my fav wedding pics! :)

4 comments:

  1. hello, i lurk around your blog some. very beautiful boxes, by the way. and i love your fireplace.
    just dropping a helpful hint here - before you upload your image for the header check the box that says "shrink to fit" (you'll have remove the image first to see this option and then reload it) it will then fit nicely inside the pink box you have at the top. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! I changed it up a little, I think it looks better, thanks for the tip and thanks for reading my BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! Love the new look!

    Love cake plates, too and yours are very pretty! Would be fun to play with the ribbons if you decide to get the ones you've been eyeing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both layouts- the other one was a little more generic- like a style you just can pick out online. Does that make sense?
    This is from Mystery Megan (aka Anonymous)

    ReplyDelete