Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{More new Etsy items}

Strawberry Picnic Bunting

I listed a couple of the buntings today! Strawberry Picnic and Sweetheart. These are the large sizes and measure approx. 7.5 feet end to end.

Sweetheart Bunting/Garland

"Sweetheart"

Sweetheart Bunting/Garland

When I realized I was using clothespins all the time for hanging quilts, pillow covers, fabric, bunting,... etc. for photo shoots, I decided they should be prettier. SO,... naturally I added GLITTER! Glitter makes everything awesome! These are also in the shop. They will come in gold, silver, light pink, light blue and turquoise.

Sparkle Clothespins


Sparkle Clothespins


Sparkle Clothespins


Add A Little Sparkle

This is SO fun! I have been a busy little bee the last couple days getting everything set up at Paper Box Quilt Co. and seeing that sparkle and ribbon is making me smile! GO! Tell all your friends!! I have a small milestone coming up here on my blog, so if you spread the word,... there might be a giveaway in the near future!! (especially since I missed my two year blogiversary,... even more reason for maybe a DOUBLE giveaway. It's been a while!)


No comments:

Post a Comment