Friday, November 9, 2012

{Paper Box Quilt Co. Stockings!}

Stocking Family

I'm not sure if you know this, but the holidays are coming.  FAST!  Thanksgiving is in about 2 weeks and then Christmas is practically like a couple days later.  I don't know about you, but I am THRILLED about the thought of getting my decorations out!

So, lets get ready!  I am making stockings.  Custom stockings actually, any color you want because, lets be serious, all colors are festive when there are twinkle lights involved.  (and adding turquoise makes everything awesome, don't you think?)  Listings are up in my shop so go get them!  And hurry because there's a limited quantity and only like a day until Christmas! ;)

Stocking Family

Patchwork

Patchwork

Pinwheel

Pinwheel

Chevron

Chevron

Yippie,... Holiday decorating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment