Thursday, March 11, 2010

{Back To Texas}

This is Jocelyn. She's my niece and my God Daughter and she is BEAUTIFUL! Can you even stand those eyes & looooong lashes!?!?!? She will be one this month, time goes so fast!
Look at that squishy face and chubby little fingers! Love her!

I took another short trip home to Texas last weekend for a little visit and a wedding. As usual, it was a whirlwind,... flew in late Wednesday night, hung out with my brother Thu and delivered wedding jewels for Jacqueline's big day. Friday I spent out with Dad & my brother, shopping and eating, and Phantom of the Opera with Mom & SIL that night. Saturday, got my hair cut in the AM, spent the day with some tiny people playing and having photo shoots (above) during the day. That night was the wedding and out for drinks with friends, stayed at the W in Dallas. Sunday, had lunch with some old friends, shopped a little, and met with my brother and his fam for dinner. I was EXHAUSTED after this trip!! But it was oh so fun, I just wish there were more hours in a day.

2 comments:

  1. Jessie- I got my super fun bag from you this week! Love it! It is so fun! Thank you!
    I also loved the earrings. You are so talented and creative. Have you ever seen the site nest pretty things? It reminds me of your style too. Another one of my faves.
    Thanks again! Danna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderfully full trip!!

    ReplyDelete