Friday, December 24, 2010

{Fabric Christmas Ornaments}

Bowl of Ornaments

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! This year, for Christmas I made ornaments! I knew I wanted to do something a little different for most of my gifts, so I searched high and low for just the right handmade ornament. I found the tutorial over at the Knitty Gritty Thoughts blog.

Christmas Ornament

This tutorial was really easy to follow and I think the outcome is a fabulous little artichoke looking Christmas ornament.

Packaged Ornament

I sent some of these off to my friends in different parts of the country in their favorite colors, I gave some to my coworkers and I gave them to my family. I hope everyone loved them because I loved making them!

Hanging Ornament

"Merry Christmas to all and to all, a good night"

3 comments:

  1. Love ours! Thank you for such a special gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine will be up year-round! Love it! Adeline says thank you (but it may sound like "tik tok" or meow, but that's what she means :) )

    ReplyDelete