Friday, December 31, 2010

{A Holiday Photo Shoot with Miss Madison}

Did everyone have a beautiful holiday??? Mine was great! BUSY but fun! My husband and I went to Texas for a few days to hang out with my family and headed back to Maryland on Christmas day to hang out with Tom's family. While we were in Texas, I managed to fit in a photo shoot with Madison and Megan.
IMG_4390

Let me tell you something,... this girl might end up a model. She is 7 and a complete natural. She came up with poses I never thought she would! :)
IMG_4433-2


IMG_4563-2


IMG_4588-2


IMG_4600-2

Megan wanted to give Kyle pictures of his daughter for Christmas, so we scheduled this last minute shoot for the 23rd, headed over to Mimi's for breakfast while editing as many pictures as fast as possible. I believe Megan took the pictures for one hour developing and got them framed and wrapped just in time.
IMG_4648-2


IMG_4657-2

These turned out great, I hope Kyle loved them.
IMG_4683-2


IMG_4669
a cute little outtake :)

1 comment:

  1. My baby! Thank you Jessie!!!!!! You have no idea how much it meant to me that you squeezed Madison in at the last minute on your vacation time!!!! xoxo (It is a GIRL)

    ReplyDelete