Tuesday, September 7, 2010

{Megan & Kyle}

Silly

One of my friends from Texas came out to visit for the holiday weekend and I'd say it was a major success! We went to NYC for a day, had brunch, a BBQ, a Maryland Labor Day Crab Feast and to throw a slight glitch in things, we had near stitches. Just minutes before the crab feast was to begin, I sliced open my right pointer finger on a broken wine glass. We glued that baby closed and the feast commenced. I managed to keep Old Bay out of my wound, I'd say that's a win! (it's pretty sore today though) :)

Harbor

Anyway, we also managed to fit in a last minute photo shoot with Megan and her boyfriend, Kyle. They were GREAT! Just LOOK at these pictures! I feel like these should be an ad for cologne or something! Naturals I tell you!

Harbor


Harbor


Hammock


Hammock

Thanks for coming to visit us Megan & Kyle, we had a BLAST!! Let's do it again soon!

I have a TON of pictures from this weekend to post, so keep checking in! NYC will be divided among several posts, too many pictures to fit in one post on one day!

What did everyone else do for the long Labor Day weekend???

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your page and ummm why aren't you a wedding photographer???HELLO, YOU have some amazing talent!!

    ReplyDelete