Tuesday, February 1, 2011

{Little Man Cameron}

Cameron

OMG!!! LOOK at that FACE! I just love photographing newborns!

Cameron

This is Cameron, he's about a month old!

Cameron

He was so sweet to photograph. I can't WAIT to take pictures of my baby boy! I just know I am going to end up with hundreds and hundreds of pictures of him! (I have already gotten like eleventy hats for that little guy!)

Cameron

For hats like the ones in these pictures, you can go to Etsy. Teddy hat from Studio514 and the elf hat is from MadAboutColour and comes in every color you can think of!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, thank you for sharing. My boss is having a baby in a few days and she's told me to get thinking about lighting ideas and I can practise with her newborn in her studio, so this is wonderful inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete