Sunday, January 10, 2010

{Mom's Machine}


I had the pleasure of sewing on this bad boy when I was home for Christmas. This is my moms relic of a machine that is definitely older than me. :) I can say relic, because its still working great. I would sew on this machine any day. I don't have any fancy machine, and this is clearly not "fancy" but it was fun to sew on.



This is the machine my mom taught me to sew on when I was a little kid, so I'm sure that it will stick around for a long time.

3 comments:

  1. cool sewing machine...that is amazing that it is still going strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, keep your mom's machine! My mom passed away when I was 16 and I WISH I'd kept her machine. You're so lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned to sew on my mom's old Kenmore too. I learned to sew on that, and my first sewing machine was also a Kenmore. Those machines are heavy. Btw, I found your blog through the Romantic Homes article. It's a wonderful blog.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete