Tuesday, July 7, 2009

{A New Box For Rebecca}

I made this wedding card box for Rebecca Hackl, the coordinator for my wedding in April. This was for an event she is having tomorrow (July 8). In an effort to encourage brides to "Go Green", her "Heirloom Vintage" event is based on the idea that brides can use heirloom items that they already own for decorations/centerpieces/display, etc. I absolutely LOVE this idea and while my card box is not genuine vintage or heirloom, it is hand made and looks kind of antique!

I am LOVING how my boxes are turning out with all the ribbons and crystals! I am pretty picky about the flowers I use. I don't like the SUPER fake looking flowers. These are all paper flowers and I LOVE the way these look, I am having a hard time finding good ones though. If anyone knows a good supplier for paper/silk/vintage/millinery flowers PLEASE let me know where!!
Here I "trickled" the crystals all the way down the side of the box,.. SO CUTE!


I think this is really my favorite box I have ever made!!! I can't wait to see pictures of it on display at Rebecca's Heirloom Vintage event!








1 comment: