Monday, July 13, 2009

{Sunday Morning Cinnamon Buns}

I slept in a little late Sunday morning and when I finally got up and around (11am...YIKES) I decided I would make cinnamon buns for breakfast. As you can see, the process was a little more than opening a tube of buns, sticking them in the oven then slathering them in icing. These were virtually from scratch and they ended up being Sunday lunch... he he.


This is the finished dough before rising.....
after rising.
I am kind of lame and I don't even own a rolling pin.... BUT luckily I had this flat/skinny Old Spaghetti Warehouse glass from probably about 15 years ago :) It worked just fine.
Pre-oven....
YUMMMM,... ready for eating! They were DELISH! Tom said they were the best thing I ever made... not sure how I should take that now that I think about it.

On another note, I have enrolled in a six week, Intro to Digital SLR Photography course at a local community college. I CAN'T WAIT!! I have tried to sit down with my manual and just test things out, but I am a visual learner, I am better off if someone shows me!

Also, I just received two beautiful packages that contain lots of lovelies that will soon adorn the tops of some of my patchwork boxes! Stay tuned, I am going to take pictures of these sweet & colorful presents!

2 comments: