Friday, September 4, 2009

{Sweet Summer Time Garland}

How stinkin cute are these?



I think I will be making these pretty little things (OR snagging one up from these fabulous Etsy shops!) to hang in my soon-to-be-art-studio! I think they are perfect!


Now, I just need to pop into rosehip and grab this Very Blueberry Fabric Bundle before anyone else does! (she only has one left!!! Hurry!!) She also has a beautiful blog that you can see here.

I hope everyone has safe holiday plans for Labor Day! My husband and I are Texas bound (waaaay early in the morning I might add!). My niece, Jocelyn, will be baptized this weekend and Tom and I are going to be the proud Godparents! How exciting! We are ready for some fun in the sun, lots of family, little feet running crazy through the house, and just being home. I am the youngest of three and the only girl! My big brothers both have two children. Matt is the oldest, he has two girls, Samantha (7) and Abby (4) and a very cool girlfriend, Holly. Jon is my other bro, he has Jonathan Jr. (1) and Jocelyn (5mo) and is married to Jessica. I MISS those crazy kids!!!!



6 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me, Jessie! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at home! My M & D are coming here to meet Adeline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a cutie! Your parents haven't been out yet???? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessie,

    Thank you so much for your very sweet and enthusiastic words about the blueberry fabric bundle and my blog and linking to both... I think I still have enough of all the prints to list a few more bundles -- as soon as I have a moment (hopefully this weekend) I will do so...

    By the way, I was browsing through your lovely blog and I was blown away at how beautiful and glamorous your wedding pictures are... the setting for the outdoor shots looks so romantic! Congratulations to you!!

    Thanks again,
    Beata xxx (rose hip)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking of making and hanging fabric garlands like that in my soon-to-be craft room, too. I love the stack of fabrics you're eyeing for the idea. They'd be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beata, Thank you for checking out my wedding post! It was a perfect day! I couldnt ask for a better celebration. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was so much fun. We had amazing photographers and now we have great images and memories!

    ReplyDelete