Monday, November 30, 2009

{It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like,... }


We managed to get our Christmas tree up during the long holiday weekend and this year is one of my favorites! I have a lot of Hallmark and handmade ornaments, but not enough to fill a whole tree, so I like to add the traditional balls that are festive, but match the living room decor. This tree is red silver and aqua, SO pretty!!

This ornament below was on my parents first Christmas tree and I LOVE it!
What do you think of the antique effect I used on the pictures above? (below is the tree in its original beauty) Does anyone else have their trees up?? Do share, I love to see how other families like to spread the holiday cheer in their homes!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie,

    Your Christmas tree is beautiful and your photography is getting better and better.

    Oh and btw, I love the Simply-a-bloom quilt!! So cute...

    I'm just full of compliments, huh? But I just had to share. have a good holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tree is so pretty antiqued and natural...thanks for coming to my bog and entering the giveaway and being a follower. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful blog! Thanks for entering the giveaway and I look forward to looking around here a little more (and in your shop) later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so festive and pretty! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! (Love the color scheme!)

    ReplyDelete