Sunday, July 18, 2010

{It Was a Baby Kind of Day}


OH MY GOSH!!!! How cute is this tiny little baby!?!?! This is Avery and her parents are friends of mine and my husbands, so I was thrilled when they asked me to take some pictures of their baby girl.

Avery is a preemie and these pictures were taken AFTER she gained two whole pounds!! I had so much fun taking pictures of her! Once we got her content and I had the camera ready to go, it was very easy to get the perfect shot. I think babies have just become my favorite subject. Which just so happens to be a bit of a coincidence since I just became an Aunt to sweet little Sophia!!!!!

I held her today and fell right in love. I cannot WAIT to take her picture!! What a perfect little girl!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! Check out our photographer's blog for newborn ideas-she loves to shoot them. http://blog.jmphotomn.com/ I just made invites for Adeline's 1st birthday-I wish you could be my paparazzi!

    ReplyDelete